Monday, March 4, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACY!!!!

What can I say... we have bright candles... I mean stadium lights... on our cakes!

Please join me in wishing a VERY special, now-9-year-old little girl a VERY happy birthday!!!

My sweet little girl is SO incredibly special. The day she was born I felt like God was smiling down on me, telling me he had something oh-so-special in mind for my Lacy.

You see, just a little over a year before, I'd miscarried a little baby. We named her Abigail. But had Abigail been born... Lacy would never have been.

So I knew that day that God had a purpose for my little girl, and that she was a blessing from God. (although ALL my girls are a blessing from God, of course!)


Birthday Party time!
My Lacy has a BIG heart, she loves to love on people (although she loves to pick on her little sister too... but that's normal right?!?) and loves to play softball. She is a beautiful little girl inside and out!!

Yup, my Lacy is SUPER special! I thank Jesus for her ever single day!!!

9 comments:

RainbowWriter said...

Happy Birthday Lacy! I hope you have a very special day!

Karen Lange said...

Happy Birthday Lacy! :)

Caitlin said...

Happy Birthday Lacy!

MisMisWilson said...

Happy Birthday Lacy!!

Tammi T. said...

Happy 9th Birthday, Lacy! You are special!

Anonymous said...

I pray God will bless you on your birthday and always!

Happy Birthday Lacy:)

Krista Phillips said...

Thank you everyone for the kind birthday wishes for my little girl!!!

Rebecca said...

Happy 9th birthday Lacy! May God bless you with many more!

Keli Gwyn said...

A belated birthday wish to your dear Lacy.