Thursday, May 3, 2012

A MOMMY first....

I have a MOMMY first coming up tomorrow!

My first radio interview!!!

It is through Choose Now's radio program Parent Talk, hosted by super cool author Nicole O'Dell.

I gotta be honest. My stomach is in the biggest knot every possible.

I write. I do not talk. Well, I mean, I DO talk... but when I'm nervous I talk super fast and my brain goes faster than my mouth can go and I end up skipping over words and it's just not pretty folks, and then in the end I go back and can hear how badly I screwed it up and how I said the wrong thing at the wrong time and think of all the GOOD things I COULD have said... Oye.

I'm hoping, since it is a topic near and dear to my heart (GOD and ANNABELLE!) that I'll be okay. But your prayers in the morning are appreciated!

Here's a link to the preview of the show....

Click here to listen to Krista crash and burn.... er... I mean... ROCK... her first radio interview!


5 comments:

Beverley said...

EEk! I had to do an internet radio interview a few weeks ago....its not that bad. The time will fly. How long is the interview? Mine was an hour but the time flew by.

Jessica said...

So exciting!!

Diane said...

Congrats! :O)

Anonymous said...

You will rock! I have no doubt in my mind. Will pray for you.

:)Shannon

Keli Gwyn said...

I just listened to the interview, Krista. You did a great job.