- Her Xray is finally starting to look a little better. It's been pretty crappy all weekend. The difference was amazing!
- Her heart function is still doing well.
- Not doing swallow study today because she's still too junky
- No new go-home projected date. The "maybe tuesday or wednesday" is now a definite no... end of week is not out of the question, but also not quite so promising either.
- Big, new issue. One side of her diaphragm looks concerning. On the Xrays, it shows that it is "up" which may mean that it is paralyzed, similar to her vocal chord. They are going to do an ultrasound of it today to see if it is completely paralyzed, or if it is just weak. If it is weak, then as she grows it should get stronger. If it is paralyzed, then we have yet ANOTHER surgery to go through, called a placation of the diaphragm. In really simple terms (and I know very little myself) is that they fold down the diaphragm on her left side and kinda pin it down in place, so it doesn't hinder her breathing. Suffice to say, we are storming the gates of heaven asking for her diaphragm to work WELL so we can avoid another surgery. I'm just... yeah. I'm ready to be done with surgeries. I really really am!!!!!
So yeah, that is where we are. I think I'll go find me some chocolate... (Have I mentioned I am a major stress eater thus the reason I have yet to lose a good bit of my Annabelle-baby-weight??)