No baby yet. Sorry!
BUT!!! Please pray for me. I had a REALLY rough night with her. I got almost no sleep, contractions on and off, and other stuff (too yucky to mention in public) that concerns me (not that she's in trouble, but that labor could be much sooner than next Monday), so I'm calling doctor this a.m.
And can I just say? I AM NOT READY!!!! I have a billion things left on my to-do list at work, my house is not the cleanest, we are getting new carpet this weekend (yes, yes, I Know, priorities, but our existing stuff is shot and given her condition, I wanted to bring her home to the cleanest house I can!) On top of that, my WONDERFUL in-laws are scheduled to come on Saturday from NC so they can be here to help with our older kiddos. So baby REALLY needs to hold off until then!! They've offered to come early, but that is interrupting their plans and schedules and I hate to ask that of them!
Bright note: I had a dr appt yesterday and an ultrasound. Everything there went fine (although I started hurting right after, not sure if the 2 are related!) Baby Annabelle is now, they approximate, 8 pounds!! So she's definitely BIG enough to come! She's also doing REALLY good at her pretend breathing inside, which means her lungs are probably good and fully developed. OH! And they gave me a VERY cool picture of her in 3D.
I'll post it sometime, I promise. It would just mean me fiddling with the scanner right now and really, I don't have time or energy. Hmmm, sounds like a job for hubby! So, check back later today and you might have a VERY good view of my little love:-)
So, that's it for updates and prayer requests. Really, I'm fine if she comes early. Just getting a bit more nervous/scared than I usually am, I guess. (Just a minute... nuther contraction... okay better!)