Monday, April 12, 2010

A missing day...

I went to bed last night, determined to wake up a little early to write this blog post. However, I did not plan on waking up at 1:30 in the morning with stomach pains... non-labor kinds, no worries! Still, I was up much of the night not feeling well, and have taken to my bed much of the morning to get rid of this yuckiness that has overcome me. I am feeling a bit better now, but I also haven't eaten... so we'll see how that goes:-)

So, my apologies about missing a blog post (but I'm posting this on my way to the kitchen, so it counts right?!?)

Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL weekend... and will be back on Friday for a normal, non-woe-is-me blog post!

-krista

15 comments:

Jessica Nelson said...

Oooh, not fun. I hope you feel better soon!
*hugs*

Lisa Jordan said...

Hope you're feeling better, Krista!!

Susan R. Mills said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Julie Jarnagin said...

Feel better!

Karen Lange said...

Feel better! Will be praying for you.

Keli Gwyn said...

Sending cyber (((hugs))) and wishes for a speedy recovery.

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi Krista -

Praying you'll feel better in two shakes of a lamb's tail. (I've been reading a lot about sayings today.) :)

Blessings,
Susan

Valerie said...

Feel better, KP!

Kristen Torres-Toro said...

I hope you feel better!

Krista Phillips said...

Thanks everybody! I'm feeling much better tonight... even went on a walk with hubby (who had a rare evening off) and kiddos.

sherrinda said...

I just opened my google reader and lo & behold...I find out you are sick! :) I am so glad you are feeling better!

Stephanie said...

Wow...yuck! Hope you got lots of rest and are feeling better!!

Terri Tiffany said...

I hope by today you are feeling better. THe Norwalk virus went around here and it was the pits. Awful. SO hope that isn't it!

patti said...

Glad you are feeling better.
I did miss you!
Patti

Jill Kemerer said...

Hope you feel better. Stomach pains are no fun.