So, I've decided to focus on the POSITIVE and detail the relieving things that happened this week:
- First week of no Wednesday blog. It was sad not to have the interaction on Wednesday, but it was a very good move for me!
- My cold is almost gone FINALLY! It lasted over a week, but I can breathe on a regular basis again, so this is GREAT relief!
- I got new shoes! I look stupid wearing them to work with dress pants because they are half tennis shoes, but my work shoes where causing me severe back/hip pain due to little munchkin growing. It isn't completely better, but I can get up and go to the bathroom (like I have to do thirty-billion times a day) without being in excruciating pain. WOOHOO for that!
- My taxes are DONE! My tax refund should be in my account on 03/19/10.
- I wrote my synopsis for Sandwich book to go with my Genesis entry, rewrote/tweaked the synopsis for LOL: Mission Jack, and did a good bit of work editing both entries. Proud of my progress this week!
- Gave into a craving and had Burger King for lunch... I'm usually not a Burger King person! But... let me tell you... IT WAS GOOD!