Happy Thanksgiving Week everyone! Who's ready for Turkey and Pumpkin Pie???
Blogging Schedule this week: Obviously, I'm blogging today... and Wednesday will be my interview with Uber cool author Tamara Leigh (where she will be giving away a set of ALL 5 of her most recent novels... this includes Stealing Adda, Splitting Harriet, Perfecting Kate, Faking Grace, and Leaving Carolina.) You do NOT want to miss this people! I mean, FIVE books??? Plus, Tamara is hilarious and just a fun sweet person. If you've never read one of her books... you're truly missing out!
But... I will be giving everyone until end of the day SATURDAY to comment, because I know the end of the week is busy for everyone's schedules, and I'll be taking Friday off from blogging because I will be in line very early at some lucky retailer. Yes, Yes, I'm a 5 a.m. day after Thanksgiving shopper and PROUD OF IT!
Today, I've decided to switch things around a wee bit and interview YOU.
So sit back, have fun reading everyone's goofy answers... and spill it!
- Pop, Soda, or Coke.
- What's your craziest (or favorite if you don't have very many crazy ones) Thanksgiving memory?
- Do you put up your Christmas tree before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving weekend, first part of December, Christmas Eve, or never?
- Pumpkin, Apple, or Chocolate pie?
- Tell me about a book YOU are working on (or finished) in short elevator pitch form! (non-writers... what's the last book you read that you LOVED?)
- POP PLOT BRAINSTORMING QUIZ---reversed! I'd love for everyone to give ME a plot brainstorming quiz.... and next Monday I'll pick my favorites and post a few fun story ideas myself. Go ahead.... make it as hard as you want. *grin*
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!