The good news is that I did MUCH BETTER this week regarding food/exercise.
The bad news is that I didn’t really lose any weight. I’m currently at ZERO pounds. But that’s okay. I have a few good habits going and if I STICK WITH THEM I have faith that I’ll have a better story to tell you next week.
Things I did RIGHT:
- A girl at work and I did the “steps” every day this week. We are on the sixth floor, so twice a day we walk down the steps and walk back up. Actually, we jog up the first 4 flights but then we are gasping for breathe so walk up the last two.
- For 3 of the four days, I did some other kind of exercise, be it sit-ups or the arm weight thingy’s of my husbands.
- I started to lay off of my pop drinking.
- I drank a BUTT LOAD of water.
- I ate breakfast each day, and for two out of the four days, had a very small lunch. Lunch is the one meal I’m able to skimp on. (I’m not counting the weekend… it was kinda crazy!)
- I managed my portions at dinner time.
- My hubby bought a brownie mix and ice cream (SERIOUSLY, what was he thinking!) and I have yet to break into either. This is a momentous occasion people!
Things I stunk it up on:
- I went out for lunch on Wednesday and Thursday.
- I had a massive headache on Tuesday from not drinking pop. I then woke up with same said headache on Wednesday, so had a pop at lunch on Wednesday and Thursday. I was trying not to… but alas, my head could not take it.
- I ate a Rolos candy bar my husband bought for me last weekend. (Seriously, I think he’s trying to make me fat!)
Discussion: Those of you fellow fat Friday losers… (We’re losing weight!) how did YOU do this week?
**REMEMBER** You have until end of day today to put a comment on yesterday’s post for your chance to win a signed copy of Kaye Dacus’ “Menu for Romance.”